Tomorrow I will sign the second half of a contract for a new career that I will be starting once Amber, the prego, is back from maternity leave.
I will fly to Denver, CO next Wednesday to train until Sunday with 5 other women who will be joining me in starting the first pure barre studio in Massachusetts, let alone New England. Starting the end of February I will be a certified teacher, and will start to teach the public at least 4 times a week.
pure barre is a combination of ballet, pilates, and weight training. It is spreading across the nation, starting in the West and, with my help, making its way East.
The most exciting part of all of this, is that like the desk job that I am currently at, it fell into my lap. I had never heard about pure barre until I got off the ship, and on a whim I sent in my information to the woman heading up the Massachusetts division. Immediately, I heard back from her, and after meeting with her in a Starbucks for 20 mins she knew she wanted me on her team.
I'm making moves, and continuing to try and create waves of my own in this land life.
No comments:
Post a Comment